As part of our new referral scheme, we are rewarding £250 on an All4One gift card if you refer a friend for a public sector role through Venesky-Brown! Interested? Please read below to find out more.
How does it work?
Our referral scheme is simple – if you have a friend you’d like to recommend for one of our live roles, send us their full name, contact details and specific job role you’re referring them for to: email@example.com
If they are successfully placed in the role you will receive a one-off payment of £250 on an All4One gift card for you to spend as you wish. It’s that easy!
Please read the T&C’s below before getting started.
Terms and conditions
Venesky-Brown’s Referral Scheme and the terms & conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Referral Scheme and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions prevail.
•Excludes candidates currently contracting for Venesky-Brown
• Payments are received after the candidate has worked for 4 weeks in the new role
• No monetary alternative is available
• Candidates can’t refer themselves
• Referrals can be made for the same candidate for more than one role
• Venesky-Brown has no obligation to submit the referred candidate to the live role
• We can only accept referrals for candidates who are eligible to work in the UK
• Venesky-Brown and its supplier has no liability for lost or stolen or gift cards, once the card has been received by you
• Venesky-Brown reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time
• Referees are not eligible for a referral fee if they are involved in the selection and/or interview process of the referred candidate (although referrals are still very welcome!)
• This is a new referral scheme starting 01/09/2021 – no previous referrals will be backdated