Venesky-Brown are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Committed employer.
The Disability Confident scheme supports employers to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to your workplace. The scheme aims to help you successfully recruit and retain disabled people and those with health conditions.
By joining the scheme Venesky-Brown are committed to the following:
– Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
– Communicate and promote vacancies
– Offer an interview to disabled people
– Anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required
– Support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition enabling them to stay in work
The scheme is voluntary and access to the guidance, self-assessments and resources is completely free. For further details, please visit the Disability Confident Homepage